Key Rules for the National Entrepreneurship Awards 2017
- Each individual can apply in maximum two ‘applicant categories’and in one ‘award category’ (kindly refer the FAQs section for the difference between the two). However, the award will only be presented in one category, where the candidate has performed the best.
- Only the complete applications that are submitted by the midnight on 30.9.2017 and meet all the eligibility requirements willbe considered for National Entrepreneurship Awards. Any late applications will not be considered.
- The decisions of the Jury and the implementation committee will be final and binding.
- Up to two representatives from winner organization will be paid travel and boarding expenses in order to attend the award ceremony. Travel expenses usually include: (1) roundtrip plane (economy), train or bus fare (as determined by Government of India) for the representatives to travel from the major airport/train/bus station closest to the individual's residence to the event venue; (2) double occupancy hotel accommodation for two nights; and (3) meals. Winners are responsible for all other incidental and personal expenses.
- Finalists maybe subject to a legal due diligence review by our Implementing Partners. If the organization refuses to such a request, Government of India holds the right to select the Judges' next highest score outcome to receive the benefits and/or Award.
- By participating in the National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme, the enterprise agrees to Government of India's and its partners' use of its name, URL, photos and videos for promotional purposes on its website and in other promotional material.
- Any false information provided within the context of National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme by any enterprise concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right, or noncompliance with these terms and conditions or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the enterprise from the Awards process.
- Government of India reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme. Government of India further reserves the right to disqualify any enterprise that tampers with the submission process, commits fraud or is in violation of criminal and/or civil laws.
- All the applications can only be madedigitally through the official portal of the National Entrepreneurship Awards. Application will be accepted only in English language.
- Applications for Social Enterprises, Women Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs from SC/ST community, Entrepreneurs from Persons with Disability (PwD) community, Barefoot Enterprises and Entrepreneurs from difficult areas (North east/ J&K/ islands/ backward area/ rural enterprises) to be sought separately and should not be taken from the pool of applications shortlisted for the goods and service award category.
- All the Partner Institutes will be eligible to apply for the award except the Lead Institute. However, the decision of the National Jury will be final.
- By submitting an application to National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme, the enterprise provides its full consent and acceptance of the above terms and conditions. The winner would be allowed the following facilities for attending the National Entrepreneurship Awardsceremony:
- Air Fare (Economy) or expenditure incurred on actual mode of travel both ways, whichever is less, for two representatives.
- Double occupancy lodging facilities for two nights, for two representatives.
For detailed knowledge of procedures and rules & regulations kindly refer the National Entrepreneurship Awards 2017 guidelines here-
THE PDF COPY of NEAS GUDIELINES 2017
Addendum to Guidelines for NEA-2017